Later in life it can get a little more difficult to care for our own feet.
Nearly 1 in 3 older people can’t cut their own toenails.
If we’re not as flexible and mobile as we used to be, bending down along with poor eyesight can make looking after your own feet more and more challenging.
Over time this can lead to significant health issues.
Our health and wellbeing is at stake if we can’t walk comfortably – we are less likely to want to get out and about, take daily exercise and attend social events.
We Can Help
Why not put your foot care into our hands …
- We can gently trim and file your nails and easily and painlessly reduce thickened, troublesome nails
- Treat and relieve corns and calluses
- Advise you on the best choice of footwear
- Explain the benefits of daily washing and drying of your feet
- Recommend the best foot moisturising creams and how to choose the right one for you
We are also very knowledgeable about other health problems that can affect your feet and mobility such as diabetes, arthritis, Parkinson’s, circulatory disorders and more.
Book an appointment with us and you’ll find that your difficult to manage feet is one less thing to worry about.